Learn French By Podcast For Free!
If you are curious about the French language, French Your Way Podcast is for you!
The weekly episodes are designed to help you expand your French vocabulary, improve your French grammar and get a new understanding of common mistakes made by students of French.
Why Did I Start French Your Way Podcast?
All the topics and the themes for the episodes come from a long list of typical mistakes or confusions that students of French make all the time, and so I’m very familiar with these problems and I’ve decided to really do something about it. Every day when I’m teaching, I write down new ideas of French notions to explain based on what my students ask, stumble on or what we’ve been talking about – because we sometimes have passionate discussions about the origins of words or related words.
My philosophy is that when you understand the ”why”, things become more relevant and therefore more memorable!
Who is French Your Way Podcast for?
I wanted to create a podcast that could benefit you whatever your level in French (of course, it may not be as useful if you are an absolute beginners with no bases in French!)
French Your Way Podcast is suitable for you if:
- You’re studying French, you’re curious about the language and you’re looking for tips, tricks to remember better what you learn;
- You want to expand your vocabulary, to be more aware about false friends and common mistakes which often result from a wrong translation from English.
I believe you will get something out of French Your Way Podcast because I hear the common mistakes and confusions I am talking about in the episodes on an everyday basis, with beginners as well as with advanced students of French!
Note: French Your Way Podcast is not a course. Enjoy the episodes in any order you like.
The Benefits of Listening to French Your Way Podcast
- The short episodes can be consumed easily (on your commute, at the gym, etc)
- All the French words and expressions are in the show notes of the episode so you don’t have to wonder about the spelling
- Get a new understanding of common mistakes made by students
- Expand your vocabulary
- Learn about the origin of some words and expressions
- Get your own questions answered by me!
- Understand the WHYs behind some words and facts (more memorable)
- Build bridges between French and English languages: what works the same? What is different? (more memorable)
If you have a question related to French, you can ask me by recording your message below. Your question may then become a French Your Way Podcast episode!
How to Help and Make the Most of French Your Way Podcast
I’ve designed French Your Way Podcast to help you with your French. Here’s how you can make it from good to great, so get on board!! 😉
- Subscribe to iTunes to automatically receive the latest episodes.
Alternatively, you can find the episodes on Stitcher and on my French Your Way website.
- Leave a review on iTunes as an appreciation for my work. Each review counts and will help me be found by other French students. I’m very grateful, I appreciate so much, merci beaucoup, thank you!!
- Submit your questions about French ! I’d love to help and may turn your question into an episode or an article!
- Tell your friends about French Your Way Podcast. An easy way is to share my Facebook or my Twitter posts 😉
Merci beaucoup! Enjoy the episodes of French Your Way Podcast and keep in touch!