Develop your writing skills in French and get relevant feedback on how to improve them with French exam requirements in mind (when applicable).
To get you started, I strongly recommend you read these articles:
- I will not re-write your essay: this service is aimed at providing you with important suggestions of corrections and comments.
I encourage my students to be active and try to correct themselves as much as possible. I will help you with the most tricky mistakes of course!
- Please read the Terms and Conditions for Essay Correction before submitting your text.
Prices include 2 submissions of the same essay: your original text and one revision.
|Up to 330 words||330-400 words|
|Payment||Upfront (via online transfer or paypal)||Upfront (via online transfer or paypal)|
For any other length, please contact me for a quote.
Format Requirements to Submit Your French Essay
Typed documents :
- Microsoft Word (preferred format) or PDF
- Use a standard font size 12 and interline spacing of 1.5 for easier reading
Hand-written scanned documents :
- Use black or blue ink
- Check the quality of scanned document
- Leave a 3cm margin minimum on the left or right side of the page
- Leave a reasonable amount of free space between lines to allow insertion of comments
Submitting Your French Essay
- Ensure that you have read the Terms and Conditions for Essay Correction and that you are meeting the format requirements.
- Ensure that the document is easily legible otherwise it will not be corrected.
- Make payment. Correction will commence after reception of payment.
- Use the submission form below or email me directly
- I will confirm via email that essay and payment have been received. Count up to 3 working days for my correction.
Include the following information:
- Full name
- City (for statistic purposes)
- Number of words
- Topic of your essay: quote sample question or describe clearly what you have decided to write about (recommended if you need to meet specific requirements, eg. to prepare for an exam)