I have released “How to sound like a native French speaker“, my online course to help you with EVERYTHING you need to know about French pronunciation, intonation and rhythm.
The idea for creating a dedicated course came from the many questions that students have asked me over the years and the recurring struggles that I noticed they were facing. For example, with the French liaisons, the nasals, how to pronounce the accents above some vowels, etc.
There are 2 dimensions that will help you sound more French:
- Learning the individual sounds.
You need to be able to hear and say every sound of the French language. Some of these sounds will be easy because they already exist in your language (for example, in the case of English: b, v, t, p, and so on). Some will be different (U, R, the nasals an/in/on are typical examples)
- Learning the sounds of the language as a whole.
You must learn how to choose the right intonation for what you want to say and learn how to give the French language its unique rhythm and melody.
The course covers years of learning (when it comes to correct pronunciation and intonation). actually believe that it is THE most comprehensive course you can find on this topic.
When you buy the course, you get:
- unlimited access to the course
- downloadable notes with the lessons
- worksheets (over 60 exercises and their answers)
- over 7.5 hours of audio and video content
All lesson videos also available in audio format so you can listen again on the go!
- contact me directly if you have any question
- my personal feedback on your pronunciation once you’ve completed the course
- 30 day money back guarantee should you not be happy with the course
Special offer to celebrate the launch (if you get the course before May 21st )
I’ll send you:
- My free printable set of flashcards to help you become more familiar with the phonetic symbols used in French language.
- My free printable bookmark compiling the main combinations of letters which students of French need to remember and their pronunciation in IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet). A great quick reference tool which you can take anywhere!
SAVE THE DATE! I’ll answer your questions about French phonetics live on Facebook on Saturday May 19th at 1.30pm (AEST) Melbourne Australia time… See you then? ?
Links & Resources
- My French pronunciation course “How to sound like a native French speaker”: frenchyourway.com.au/nativespeaker
- Live session on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/frenchyourway
- French pronunciation (1) – How to know when the letter “S” is pronounced [s] or [z]: frenchyourway.com.au/podcast168
- French pronunciation (2) – How to pronounce the letter “E” when it has an accent over it? : frenchyourway.com.au/podcast169
Did you like this podcast? You can support my work by leaving a review on iTunes. Your kind words warm my heart and also help me be found by more passionate learners of French. Merci beaucoup!
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and never miss a new episode!