Learn French With Me in Melbourne!
Note: I’m currently not taking new students as I’m taking time out to care for our newborn baby and to concentrate on my two podcast.
I give private and semi-private French lessons(bring your own group of up to 4 students) in Melbourne Bayside and Port Phillip areas. You can read more about me.
If you are interested in French classes (eg French for Beginners, Travel French, French Conversation groups):
- contact me to register your interest (indicate your level and availabilities)
- sign up to my newsletter to be notified of any new French class opening in Melbourne.
How We Will Work
During our French lessons:
- You will receive individual help and feedback.
- I will provide all learning materials, exercises and homework. There is no sticking to a boring textbook.
- You will lay solid foundations for a steady and quick progression thanks to clear explanations. I’m the queen of French grammar!
Read my article: “Challenge: Can I make you love French Grammar?“
Jessica approaches her teaching with intelligence, sensitivity and total commitment. She is an enthusiastic and delightful person, and is obviously passionate about her vocation. She is patient, but also definite in her communication. Overall, I rate her as an excellent teacher!
An hour’s lesson with Jessica is worth a term in a formal class setting. No joke. I have had things explained to me in 5 minutes that have confused me for years in formal classroom lessons.
With a strong background in French language, Miss Jessica T. adapts his teaching to different audiences and different purposes with intelligence and dynamism. She can establish a good contact with his students and gives them full satisfaction with animation techniques class to stimulate effective participation of the entire group. Very involved in his duties, Miss Jessica T. demonstrated seriousness and professionalism, […] and leads a high-quality work.
- The content and pace of the lessons will adjust to you. I am an expert French teacher and I know how to work with the flow.Feel free to ask any question you may have.
- All French groups are kept small to ensure individualised feedback and that no one is left behind.
This also allows the setting to remain friendly and supportive.From day one, you will be encouraged to get confident in speaking French without fear.
Read here for more details about how I teach.
Please see the Prices page for a full list of my prices.
French Your Way guarantees
- Learn French with a native, qualified and experienced teacher
- Flexible : schedule your lessons at your convenience (subject to availability)
- Your money back should you not be happy with the lessons (conditions apply)
- Free trial in Melbourne for private and semi-private students.
The free trial includes:
- a discussion to assess your level and requirements
- a short lesson