Alexandre from Moscow would like some tips to watch French movies. Although his level of French is rather advanced, he struggles with understanding French movies. Why is that? And how to slowly get to watching French movies in original version without subtitles? I don’t have a magic wand for it but my tips may help you!
LINKS and RESOURCES
- Episode 136: “How to increase your French vocabulary? My best tips”: frenchyourway.com.au/podcast136
- “How to improve your French listening skills? ” (article): http://frenchyourway.com.au/improve-your-french-listening-skills
- “How to improve your French listening skills? My best tips!” (podcast): frenchyourway.com.au/podcast35
- “How to improve your French conversation skills” (eBook): http://frenchyourway.com.au/improve-french-conversational-skills
- French Voices, Episode 1: “The girl behind our subtitles”: frenchvoicespodcast.com/episode1
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the side or bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!