I’m ranting a bit in this episode! I’ve lost count of how many times I heard students say that they don’t dare speaking French by fear of sounding ridicule or making mistakes. They make excuses with themselves to postpone the time they’ll give French conversation a try, thinking they first need to study more French grammar and textbooks. If you can relate to this situation, I’ll give you my opinion on this (well, you probably already have an idea of what I think!) and I will try to get you out of your analysis-paralysis state and to JUST DO IT! I’ll give you simple tips on how to improve your French conversation skills. I’ll also share with you whether writing scenarios/dialogues down and learning them by heart is a good or bad idea…and why ?
Also check out:
LINKS and RESOURCES
- “How to improve your French conversation skills” (eBook and audiobook)
- Episode 77: “Zero confidence when speaking French!“
- “How long does it take to learn French?” (article)
- “How to stay motivated learning French?” (French Your Way Podcast, Episode 24)
- “How to Improve your French Listening skills? My best tips!” (French Your Way Podcast, Episode 24)
- “How to Improve your French Listening Skills?” (article)
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the side or bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!