In episode 192 you had the opportunity to challenge yourself with a very French and very academic type of exercise: la dictée! (= dictation). In this episode, I’ll come back on the few grammar and spelling rules that you needed to pay attention to in order to spell the words properly.
Listen to episode 192 to do the dictation: frenchyourway.com.au/podcast192
Vocabulary and Spelling of the French Words mentioned in this episode
Texte extrait de : Réparer les vivants (Maylis de Kerangal, 2014), Editions Gallimard, page 37
« On a quelqu’un pour vous. Un appel à dix heures douze. Neutres, informatifs, les mots s’abattent. Homme, un mètre quatre-vingt-trois, soixante-dix kilos, environ vingt ans, accident de la route, trauma crânien – nous savons qui est celui que l’on résume de la sorte : Simon Limbres. L’appel est à peine fini que l’équipe du SAMU débarque en réa, les portes coupe-feu s’ouvrent, le brancard roule, remonte l’axe central du service, on s’écarte sur son passage. »
LINKS and RESOURCES!
- Texte extrait de : Réparer les vivants (Maylis de Kerangal, 2014), Editions Gallimard, page 37
- Dictation (2), Episode 192: frenchyourway.com.au/podcast192
- Dictation (1), Episode 184: frenchyourway.com.au/podcast184
- My free Proofreading Checklist (French Essay Writing): http://frenchyourway.com.au/proofreading-checklist-french-essay-writing
- Episode 101: “The different meanings of ON in French”: frenchyourway.com.au/podcast101
- Episode 45: “70, 80 and 90 in French – Why are these numbers so weird?”: frenchyourway.com.au/podcast45
- Episode 19: “Easy Tips on when to use Qui and Que”: frenchyourway.com.au/podcast19
- How to use “qui” and “que” in French: http://frenchyourway.com.au/how-to-use-qui-and-que-in-french
- Episode 156 : “When our daughter got sick in France”: frenchyourway.com.au/podcast156
- Episode 166: “How to write the plurals of French compound nouns?”: frenchyourway.com.au/podcast166
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the side or bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!