Note: this episode was supposed to have the answers to the quiz from episode 200 but due to technical issues, the deadline to submit your answers has been postponed to 23rd December and the answers will be featured in episode 204.
In episode 100 of French Voices (my other podcast), I promised to make an episode to share my observations and thoughts about language learning, based on questions submitted my listeners: in which language do I dream? How is our 2 1/2 year old daughter doing with learning French (and two other languages)? Do I think it’s a good idea for a couple to communicate in two different languages? Do I think one can become quite fluent in language French as an adult without actually going and living for a period of time in a French speaking country? Listen to find out!
LINKS and RESOURCES!
- Take the quiz: frenchyourway.com.au/podcast200
- French Voices podcast, episode 100: frenchvoicespodcast.com/episode100
- YouTube video of the recording of French Voices podcast, episode 100: https://youtu.be/8cQvYivapho
- “How long does it take to learn French?” (article): http://frenchyourway.com.au/how-long-does-it-take-to-learn-french
- “How long does it take to learn French?” (French Your Way Podcast, episode 182): frenchyourway.com.au/podcast182
- Episode 124: “French songs for babies and toddlers”: frenchyourway.com.au/podcast124
- Episode 112: ” French books for babies/toddlers”: frenchyourway.com.au/podcast112
- Video version of ” French books for babies/toddlers”: frenchyourway.com.au/frenchbooksforbabies
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the side or bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!