This episode about French grammar will be divided into 2 parts. It’s an audio version of an article I wrote and published on my website (www.frenchyourway.com.au ) which has helped many students cover the basics of French grammar, that is to say: what’s an article, a noun, a verb. (some of you haven’t learnt it at school). Believe me, this will help you with your French…and you may find that you’re starting to reflect on how English language works too!
If you are a grammar-phobic person, I suggest you start by listening to episode 61 of this podcast, where I explain why it is important to understand grammar (especially in language learning), and why this is actually fascinating as well! 😉
Vocabulary and Spelling of the French Words mentioned in this episode
LINKS and RESOURCES
- My article – “Introduction to French grammar: what type of word is this?”: http://frenchyourway.com.au/introduction-french-grammar-type-word
- My article – “Challenge: Can I make you love French grammar?”: http://frenchyourway.com.au/love-french-grammar
- My podcast – “Challenge: Can I make you love French grammar?”: frenchyourway.com.au/podcast61
- Article + free worksheet – “How to Conjugate French Verbs in –IR Without Losing Your Mind”: http://frenchyourway.com.au/how-to-conjugate-french-verbs-in-ir-without-losing-your-mind
- Podcast episode “How to Conjugate French Verbs in –IR” frenchyourway.com.au/podcast58
- my article + free worksheet – The 7 Most Common French Tenses Made Easy: http://frenchyourway.com.au/7-common-french-tenses-made-easy-recipes
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the side or bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!