As many of my dedicated followers and listeners know, I haven’t been able to take new students since the birth of our daughter in order to keep up creating French content for you.
With this special announcement, I’d like to test a new concept to spread French to as many students as possible while at the same time helping you personally with your French and your questions. If you’d like to participate and don’t mind being recorded and maybe featured on my podcast, then book a French lesson on Skype with me!
This is a great opportunity to:
- ask me your questions,
- practice French conversation,
- train for an oral exam
- comment a text / article, etc.
Note: The sessions are casual, not recurring. When you book a French session with me, it doesn’t lock that day and time on an ongoing basis.
What you get with your French session:
- My personalised feedback and corrections
- The audio recording of the session (mp3)
You can listen to it again and again, even at the gym or in your car!
- The written notes I’ll take for you during the session
You can store them in your computer or re-write them as you see fit.
- You work on your confidence and learn to leave self-consciousness aside 😉
Recording the interview
I will record our session and may reuse the content for a podcast episode (and/or other French resources).
Don’t you worry! We’ll only use your first name and your face will not appear.
I will also edit out any personal information and any part that you don’t feel comfortable sharing.
How to book your session in 5 simple steps:
- Check out the available times and dates
(They are updated regularly.)
- Book a session
Note 1: It is your responsibility to ensure that your settings are on your time zone!
Note 2: You can add any request you may have for the session.
- Make sure you agree to the latest Terms and Conditions
- Make payment
- I’ll send you an email to confirm the booking! ?
For more information, visit: http://frenchyourway.com.au/frenchsession