This episode is to help boost your motivation and give yourself a sense of purpose about learning French! Some time ago, I received an email from Max who is learning French because he dreams of living in Canada some day. Max told me that apart from this very specific reason, he can’t think about any other way to use his knowledge of French. Why learn French? Max asked me to share a few benefits of learning French in the modern world.
LINKS and RESOURCES
- 10 good reasons for learning French
- 17 good reasons for parents and school principals to choose French
- 30 reasons to learn French
- French Your Way Podcast, Episode 105:” A must-see in Paris: le Panthéon“
- French Voices podcast, episode 28: Discover New Caledonia (Part 1)
- French Voices podcast, episode 30: Discover New Caledonia (Part 2)
- How to add French to your daily life (article)
- How to add French to your daily life (podcast episode 107)
- Reading French books: where to start?
- Recommended French reading list
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the side or bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!