A fun way to learn and remember the different sounds used in the French language!
I’ve worked with a talented designer to create this unique set of IPA flashcards cards and make it easy for you to:
- review the different sounds used in the French language;
- use as a quick reference chart listing the different possible spellings for the same sound.
On purchasing this set, you will also get my suggestions on how you can use your French IPA flashcards to add fun and variety to your learning!
- Each French IPA flashcard shows:
The sounds are written in IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet) symbols, which are important because they’re the only reliable indicator for the correct pronunciation of words. While you don’t have to learn these symbols by heart, it is useful to be able to refer to them!
I always use the IPA in my French pronunciation course “How to sound like a native French speaker”, never an approximation of the pronunciation written with the standard alphabet.
Dictionaries also use the IPA to indicate the correct pronunciation of each word.
- The French IPA flashcards can be used alone or as a complement to my French pronunciation course “How to sound like a native French speaker”.
What you’ll receive:
Please note: you’ll receive a digital version of the flashcards to download and print, NOT the physical product itself.
- A 10-page PDF file featuring a total of 35 French IPA flashcards.
(card dimensions: 6.5 x 6.5 cm on A4)
- Instructions on how to cut and fold the cards
- 4 suggestions on how you can use your French IPA flashcards to add fun and variety to your learning.
Do you like these flashcards? Also check out: