To help you with thorough proofreading of your French essays, I have created a proofreading checklist so you can correct most of your mistakes yourself. If you prepare for a French exam (DELF, DALF) or for any written French assignment, I strongly recommend you get into the habit of using the following proofreading checklist so that you are familiar with it when you need it most: on exam day!
You can download my free proofreading checklist from my website:
Vocabulary and Spelling of the French Words mentioned in this episode
Please check my page: Proofreading checklist + downloadable PDF
LINKS and RESOURCES
- My Proofreading checklist + downloadable PDF: http://frenchyourway.com.au/proofreading-checklist-french-essay-writing
- How to Write The Perfect French Essay For Your Exam: http://frenchyourway.com.au/write-perfect-french-essay-exam
- My French essay correction service: http://frenchyourway.com.au/french-essay-correction
- Episode 078 – How to Use Your French Dictionary Efficiently: frenchyourway.com.au/podcast78
- (article) How to Use Your French Dictionary Efficiently: http://frenchyourway.com.au/use-french-dictionary-efficiently
- Episode 32 – How to Tell if a French Noun is Masculine or Feminine (Part 1): frenchyourway.com.au/podcast32
- Episode 33 – How to Tell if a French Noun is Masculine or Feminine (Part 2): frenchyourway.com.au/podcast33
- Episode 79 – Pronouns (Part 1): How to Choose Between “je” and “moi”: frenchyourway.com.au/podcast79
- Episode 88 – Direct and indirect objects and pronouns in French: frenchyourway.com.au/podcast88
- Episode 71 Position of adjectives (PART 1): “voiture rouge” or “rouge voiture”?: frenchyourway.com.au/podcast71
- Episode 72 – Position of Adjectives (PART 2): un homme pauvre, un pauvre homme : frenchyourway.com.au/podcast72
- Episode 80 – Introduction to the subjunctive (Part 1): frenchyourway.com.au/podcast80
- Episode 83 – Introduction to the subjunctive (Part 2) : frenchyourway.com.au/podcast83
- Episode 86 – Introduction to the subjunctive (Part 3) : frenchyourway.com.au/podcast86
- My French VCE exam revision guide, “How to Prepare for the French VCE & Reach your Maximum Score”. http://frenchyourway.com.au/french-vce
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the side or bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!