To celebrate this 100th episode of French Voices, YOU asked me questions!
Episode outline: 1) a bit more about myself, my travel plans and leisure (also comes with a special announcement!); 2) my experience with language learning; 3) why I podcast and how I produce the episodes; 4) discussing my resources/content and how to best support my work.
This French-only episode comes with no transcript but has a video version (https://youtu.be/8cQvYivapho) which will allow you to take a peep backstage and see the desk where I create all the content for you!
Many thanks to Catherine, Tacicia, Janice, Nick, Fiona and Thijs for your great questions!
And merci to all of you for listening!
Links & Resources
- Episode 21, “Me on the radio!”: frenchvoicespodcast.com/episode21
- Video version of the episode: https://youtu.be/8cQvYivapho
- My website: frenchyourway.com.au
- “How to choose the right mood and tense in French” (eBook + Workbook): https://www.frenchyourway.com.au/frenchtenses
- “How to improve your French conversation skills” (eBook / Audiobook): https://frenchyourway.com.au/improve-french-conversational-skills
“How to sound like a native French speaker” (online course): https://frenchyourway.teachable.com/p/how-to-sound-like-a-native-french-speaker
Did you like this podcast? You can support my work by leaving a review on iTunes. Your kind words warm my heart and also help me be found by more passionate learners of French. Merci beaucoup!
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and never miss a new episode!