In the LIVE, interactive Grammar Clinic workshops, we’ll take a close look at how the French language works so that you truly understand the rules behind the order of the words, the choice of pronouns, the agreements, the use of the different tenses, etc…
- This is a paid workshop, for intermediate learners
- Select a session time below to find out more + any potential prerequisites for that session.
- Duration: 60-90 minutes, depending on how many questions you have!
What we’ll do
- A dictation in French! 😊This is an excellent exercise, as it tells:
- how you make sense of what you hear;
- whether you implement the spelling and grammar rules you’ve learnt (agreements in plural/feminine, agreement of past participles, etc.)
- Formal grammar.
We go brush up some useful grammatical aspects together, through exercises and the questions you may have.
If you enjoy my podcasts, teaching style and explanations, we’ll have a great time together!
How it works
The live workshop costs US $20. (If you’re in Australia, contact me for price in AUD.)
When you purchase, you receive the link and meeting password to attend the Grammar Clinic.
NOTE: There are 2 scheduled sessions for this workshop in order to accomodate different time zones. The content will be the same, therefore you choose only one 😉
- SESSION 1 ( Register here)
Saturday July 18th at 5.30pm in Melbourne Australia (AEST, GMT+10)
= Saturday July 18th at 9.30am in Paris (CEST, GMT+2 DST)
- SESSION 2 (Register here)
Sunday July 19th at 10.30am in Melbourne Australia (AEST, GMT+10)
= Saturday July 18th at 8.30pm in New York (EDT, GMT-4 DST)
= Saturday July 18th at 5.30pm in Los Angeles (PDT, GMT-7 DST)