What is the best way to improve and increase your French vocabulary? If you’ve tried to read in French with the intent of diligently writing down all the new words you see, if you felt slowed down and discouraged by this, you’re not alone! I tried this myself when I started reading in English. Here are my thoughts and best tips to help you increase your French vocabulary more easily. I also give you the link to my post “How to make French vocabulary lists”. I hope this helps!
LINKS and RESOURCES
- My post “How to make French vocabulary lists“
- My recommended French Reading List
- Episode 127: “Vocabulary booster: words derived from “recevoir“
- Episode 135: “False friends (faux amis): habitant vs inhabitant“
- My favourite online French-English dictionary: http://www.wordreference.com
- Online French dictionary: http://www.lexilogos.com/francais_langue_dictionnaires.htm
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the side or bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!