How to improve your confidence to speak French with others ? One listener of French Your Way Podcast wrote to me: “I get so caught up on the grammar mistakes that I’m making and worry a lot about what the other person is thinking of me (i.e. “She’s dumb”, “She’s wasting my time”…”
If this sounds like it could be you too, don’t miss this episode. I’m sharing my thoughts and tips on how to improve your confidence when speaking French. I hope this will help!
LINKS and RESOURCES
- Institut de Français: http://www.institutdefrancais.com
- “How long does it take to learn French?” (article): https://frenchyourway.com.au/how-long-does-it-take-to-learn-french
- “How to stay motivated learning French?” (French Your Way Podcast, Episode 24) : https://frenchyourway.com.au/podcast24
- “How to Improve your French Listening skills? My best tips!” (French Your Way Podcast, Episode 24) : https://frenchyourway.com.au/podcast35
- “How to Improve your French Listening Skills?” (article): https://frenchyourway.com.au/improve-your-french-listening-skills
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the side or bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!