The following is to help listeners who are having issues find where to leave a review for my podcast on iTunes
- from an iPhone or iPad
- or from a computer
I’m always so touched to receive reviews on iTunes from everyone who enjoys my work and it helps my two podcast reach other French learners like yourself. Also send me an email once you do leave a review so that I can chat and thank you personally! Merci!!
1) How to leave a Review from your iPhone or iPad:
- Open the podcast app on your iPhone or iPad (if you can’t locate your podcast app, you can swipe down and use the search on your phone for “podcast”)
- Click on the Search button in the bottom right hand corner of the screen
- In the search box, type either “French Your Way” or “French Voices” (depending on which podcast you want to review)
- Click my podcast under the sub-header “Podcast” of your search results.
- You should then see 3 tabs: “Details”, “Reviews”, “Related”. Select “Reviews”.
- Then “Click on “Write a Review”
- You might need to sign into iTunes at this point, so enters your iTunes account password
- Click the number of stars you want to rate my podcast
- Add a title
- Write your review message
- Click Send
That’s it! 🙂
Don’t forget to click on “Subscribe” if you haven’t subscribed to my podcast yet! This way,all new episodes will automatically be downloaded onto your phone for you!
2) How to leave a Review from iTunes on a computer:
- Open up iTunes
- Click the drop down in the top left of your screen and change to “Podcast”
- Click on “Store” button in the middle top of your screen
- In the search box in the top right of your screen, type either “French Your Way”, or “French Voices” (depending on which podcast you want to review)
- You should see my podcast in the search results, click on my podcast
- Click on “Ratings and Reviews”
- Click on the “write a review” button above the first review
- Write your review, give it a title, and leave an amount of stars
- Click “Submit” button.
You’re done! Merci !!